UC Berkeley Free Online Course | University of California Courses | Online Free Courses
University of California Berkeley’s in USA is offering free online courses offered to students of all nationalities around the world.
Those courses are free and available all the time online in the university site, a wide range of different course in available to enroll.
UC Berkeley free courses details:
- Host University: University of California.
- Number of courses: 50.
- Cost: Completely free courses.
- Deadline: No deadline (register at any time).
- Country: United States of America.
- Course mode: online courses.
- Courses fields: different specialization.
Advantages of UC Berkeley free Courses:
- Let students from every corner of the world.
- No fees are required in order to register.
- Free online courses.
- Full exemption from tuition fees.
- Online education via the Internet.
- Certificates are available at nominal prices.
- Conditions for applying to UC Berkeley courses:
- No educational restrictions. All courses are available.
- There are no criteria for age.
- No documents submitted.
- There is no specific qualification for education where students with any qualification can apply.
Why at UC Berkeley free courses?
The university is a public research university located in Berkeley, California.
Founded in 1868.
Berkeley is the oldest of the ten research universities of the University of California system.
Fields of the free courses:
- Public health.
- Computer science.
- Information technology.
- Business administration.
- Business intelligence.
About the University of California at Berkeley:
Berkeley has a total of 40,000 students in about 350 undergraduate and graduate programs covering many disciplines.
It offers 106 bachelor’s degrees, 88 master’s degrees, 97 research-focused doctoral programs, and 31 professional degrees.
Register for Microsoft Company Free Online Courses | 2021
How to Apply for Free Online Courses at University of California:
1-The link to the official website is given below.
2-You will go to the official website.
3-Then register as a new user.
4-log in if you have an account on the site.
5-Then choose the course you want and start studying.