Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship 2022
One of the most prestigious scholarships in the computer field is the Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship Program. Udacity and Microsoft have come up with the notion of providing appealing chances for experts or beginners to put their hearts and minds into learning new IT skills in general and Microsoft Cloud innovations in particular in this increasing and rising IT-oriented environment.
See Imperial College London UK Free Online Courses Enroll Now
Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship Program is one of the top-level scholarships in the tech world. In this expanding and growing IT-oriented world Udacity and Microsoft have come up with the idea of providing attractive opportunities to professionals or beginners Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship Program is one of the top-level scholarships in the tech world.
Join 1000 UK Open University Free Online Courses – Free Certificates
In this expanding and growing IT-oriented world Udacity and Microsoft have come up with the idea of providing attractive opportunities to professionals or beginner.
As a result, this scholarship program is a potential step toward boosting persons’ passion and morale in the field of technology and information at all levels. Those selected as one of 50 scholarship recipients will begin their chosen Nanodegree program. During your learning journey, you will have the opportunity to participate in networking and mentoring sessions to learn industry best practices and more.
Apply University of Southampton in UK Free Online Courses
In this fast-paced and growing IT-driven world, Udacity and Microsoft have created exciting opportunities for professionals or beginners in general and their brains in particular to learn new IT skills. The idea of providing has been proposed. Therefore, this scholarship program is a promising step towards enhancing the enthusiasm of people from all walks of life in the field of technology and information.
Apply for 12 Free Online Management Courses for Small Business Owners
The main purpose of linking Udacity with Microsoft in providing these 150 fully funded scholarships is to achieve two main objectives. The first and foremost goal of the full IT Scholarship is to increase the number of professionals who specialize in Microsoft Azure Artificial Intelligence and who may be skilled enough to pass the Microsoft Certification.
Udacity and Microsoft
No. of Scholarships:
Learner Start Date:
April 26, 2022
Learner End Date:
The Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship has the following advantages:
- This is a scholarship program that is completely supported.
- One of the selected participants will be able to begin their Nanodegree program of choice.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to network as well as engage in networking sessions.
- It gives participants access to a variety of sectors.
- Participants will earn certification in both task codes upon completion of the course.
- The certificate is free, and participants will not be charged $165 for certification.
- The programs assist in the development of a strong CV and portfolio.
The following are prerequisites for utilizing Microsoft Power BI for data analysis and visualization:
- To be considered, you must pass a brief exam.
- Microsoft Excel basics.
- Learners will need a Windows operating system and the free Power BI Desktop program to get started.
- There are 150 scholarships available.
- Winners will be announced on April 22, 2022, and will have full access to the Nanodegree program content on April 26, 2022.
- Scholarship recipients must begin and make progress in their course by the 4th week of the program, or they will be removed.
How to Apply for 150 Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship?
- There is an Online Application Process to apply for 150 Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship 2022.
- There are two tracks for this scholarship.
The details about these tracks and Online Applications Links are given above and also given in Official Advertisement link given below: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application form online via the application portal by visiting this page here.