Free Online courses offered by MIT via the EdX platform
MITx offers massive, open, online courses (MOOCs) on the edX and MITx Online platforms. From foundational STEM courses, through explorations of the humanities and social sciences, to advanced master’s level subjects that may fast-track a master’s degree, MITx courses come directly from the MIT classroom and span the full breadth of our academic programs.
Learners from anywhere in the world can enroll in a course of their choosing and learn at no cost, or aim to earn a certificate of completion for a low fee. MITx courses are educational experiences that include interactions, such as problems that provide immediate feedback, discussion forums, videos, readings, and tools that deepen their learning.
Learn new marketing strategies and skills free from Facebook Social Media Marketing Free Professional Certificate From Coursera or Free Course Social Media Marketing
MITx also supports the use of digital learning tools and techniques on the MIT campus. We are committed to leveraging best practices in emerging digital and scalable learning environments in our online courses to help learners everywhere succeed.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) offers many free e-courses on the edX educational platform, as these e-courses will be a very good way to develop a CV and make good use of free time.
About Massachusetts Institute of Technology:
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology or the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, known by its acronym “MIT” is a university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, founded in 1861. This institute is considered one of the world’s brilliant institutes.
If you are looking for free courses with free certificates of great value you can start with Free Online Courses with Certificates from Oxford University or Free Courses With Certificate Offered By UNICEF
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF ONLINE COURSES:
- Anyone can apply.
- No Nationality Restrictions.
- No Age Restrictions.
- No Academic Restrictions.
MIT free Course details:
- Host University: Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Here is a list of free online courses at MIT:
You can find free courses on the following topics:
- The design is artistic.
- Business and finance.
- Computer science.
- Data Science.
- Health and treatment.
- Programming Sciences.
- Social science.
How to apply for financial aid to get certified?
EdX offers up to 90% off verified certificates for learners who cannot pay the full price. Help is available on most courses that offer verified certificates, however, some courses and programs are not eligible.
You can also get financial aid five times every year (12 months).
Upon submitting the application, your application will be reviewed. This process usually takes 2 to 4 working days. Where an email will be delivered with the financial aid code at a discount of 90% if your request is accepted.
Advantages of MIT free online courses:
- No Enrollment Fee.
- No deadlines.
- Digital Certificates.
- Access to a course from any part of the world.
- Online Course.
How to enroll in MIT online free courses:
EdX courses are open to everyone. All you need is access to a computer with a current browser, an Internet connection, and, of course, a desire to learn.
To begin the free course, please register for an edX account.
You will need to:
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your full name.
- Your full name will appear on any certificates that you earn.
- Create a public username for the forums.
- Create a password.
- Select your country.
- Select Create your account.
When you find a course that interests you in the course catalog, you can enroll in the course by selecting the Enroll Now button on the course About page.
How do I sign up for an MITx course?
- Visit our course catalog to see our entire set of offerings, and click any link to view the enrollment page.
- You’ll see all of the important details about the course there, and have the opportunity to enroll.
- Once you select Enroll Now, you can select the certificate track or enroll for free in the audit track, and choose to upgrade to the certificate track later.
- You’ll need to create an edX account in order to do so.
How can I earn a certificate?
- To earn a verified certificate, you must enroll in the certificate track, pay the associated fee, and complete a quick verification process with edX.
How do I prepare for an MITx course?
- A desire to learn is required and you’ll find prerequisites listed in each course.
What if I cannot afford the cost of a certificate?
- edX provides financial assistance for those who may not be able to afford the certificate fee.
Where can I get help for an issue with my edX account or course experience?
- edX provides 24/7 learner support as well as a Help Center.