Job Project Manager | Sayga Investment Co
About Sayga Investment Co
Sayga Investment Co Ltd. Sayga Investment Co Ltd provides milling of flour and meal from grain. The Company markets its products of flour, semolina, and bran to commercial bakeries and retail food outlets. Sayga Investment Company serves customers in Sudan.
Job Title: Project Manager
Date Posted: 05/08/2020
Closing Date: 13/08/2020
Company: Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.
Job Classification: mid-level (4-7 years)
Job Category: Project Management
Location: Khartoum North
Project managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To contribute to the issue of strategy implementation by managing complex projects which have high impact on the organization new change, from their original concept through the final implementation, and handle the responsibility of all project aspects and over its entire life cycle life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close) and to manage the scope, risks, issues, deliverables, and schedule of individual project tasks.
- To Appropriately align projectâ€™s objectives to its strategic business objectives and reviews project deliverables.
- To Interface with all areas affected by the project including all stakeholders levels, end users, distributors, and vendors and to possess highly developed communications, negotiation, conflict resolution, and leadership skills, as well as the ability to transform highly ambiguous environments with competing business priorities into a structured environment.
- To ensure the adherence to companyâ€™s base lined quality standards, process governance guidelines.
- To demonstrate an overall leadership skills for the practice and customer engagements.
- To handle the responsibility in creating the project resource balance, identifying the appropriate resources as needed, and developing a schedule to ensure timely completion of the project against its designed objectives.
- To manage risk and opportunity as well as maintain the Project Risk Register.
- To develop and implement effective risk mitigation action plans.
- To manage the financial aspects of the project against assigned budgets.
- To monitor project member dynamics and team accountability related to delivery commitments.
- Managing (e.g., tracking, updating, reviewing) the dashboard and executive reports using metric data in reflecting project performance.
- To establish and enforce the use of the projectâ€™s change control process, communication plan and quality plan.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree -Information Technology/Business Administrations.
- Project Management certification.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Project Management experience 2 to 3 years.
- Excellent language skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office , Visio and software System (ERP) / IT Software Packages.
How to Apply
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.