Singapore Government Scholarships 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
Singapore Scholarships 2023-2024 Fully Funded has a rich history and is an up-and-coming country in Asia. It is known for numerous reasons such as its business-friendly environment, Racial Harmony, world-class education and public healthcare, and its strict laws. With the number of ex-pats living in Singapore increasing each year, it’s important to get to know the place better.
In this post, we will be discussing the Singaporean scholarship 2023-2024 Fully Funded program that offers scholarships for international students to study at Singapore universities. The article will cover.
Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-2024 is a merit-based award for all international students who have extraordinary academic records. SINGA program 2023-24 attracts the outstanding minds of the world to continue their Ph.D. in the best institutions in Singapore.
Every year the Singapore Government, announces different Singapore International Scholarships Programs to support International Student’s Studies at the Top Singaporean Universities. Presently, the Government of Singapore is announced, the Singapore International Graduate Award (Singa) 2023/2024 program.
All the graduates can pursue their Ph.D. in the field of science and technology under this international fully-funded scholarship opportunity in one of the world’s most academically advanced countries. This international graduate award is a full-time research scholarship in which the fellows will be monitored by top-class supervisors and peers which helps the fellows to gain excellence in their respective research work and fields.
Thousands of Doctoral, Graduate, and Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year of 2023-2024 are available at top-ranked overseas universities funded by the government. These scholarships are available to study Bachelor, Master, Ph.D., Diploma, and Post Doctorate Scholarships.
Singapore is a country that is well-known for its high-quality education. Located in Southeast Asia, the country offers a variety of scholarships that are aimed at international students who wish to study in Singapore.
This fully-funded doctoral scholarship in Singapore is a unique program because it offers a Ph.D. program directly after the completion of the bachelor’s program. The scholarships are fully funded, which means that all expenses related to studying in Singapore will be taken care of. This includes tuition fees, living expenses, and other associated costs.
Singapore Scholarships 2023-2024 Details
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Funded by: Government of Singapore
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
Courses Offered By:
The scholarship is awarded through the Agency for Science, Technology, Research, Singapore.
Singapore Graduate Award 2023-2024 Benefits:
- The monthly stipend is raised up to S$ 2500 when you are qualified for the initial examination.
- The participant will be granted an air travel grant once in a while that is up to S$1500.
- Fellows will be awarded an all-in-one settlement of S$1,000.
- The settlement-in allowance will be offered as much as 1000 US dollars
- SINGA will cover the entire tuition costs of recipients of the award.
- Fellows will be paid an annual stipend of S$ 22,000.
Government of Singapore Scholarships
Singapore Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study a Master, Masters’s Leading to Ph.D., or Direct Ph.D. After a 4-Year Undergraduate Program. The Scholarship is Funded by the Agency for Science, Technology & Research
Singapore University of Technology Scholarship
Singapore University of Technology Scholarship. Those who are interested in Study Full Time Undergraduate, Master or Ph.D. Degree Programs can apply for the SUTD Singapore Scholarships.
The National University of Singapore Scholarships
The National University of Singapore Scholarships is for Full-time Master, Ph.D. Degree Programs and Nanyang Scholarship is for Undergraduate Programs. The National University of Singapore is a national research university based in Singapore.
Singapore Graduate Award 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- SINGA requires no certification to prove English Language Proficiency as it is a test that can be taken in the course of an interview.
- However, an English Language Certificate can be required by the particular university.
- Singaporean citizens or applicants who have already completed the tertiary level in Singapore cannot apply.
- Candidates who want to apply to the master’s program are not qualified.
- Only those who intend to pursue a Ph.D. in science and engineering are eligible.
- Ph.D. courses in humanities, social sciences economics, and the like are not considered to be eligible.
- Candidates must be students from abroad.
- The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate excellent academic records.
- The applicant should be proficient in speaking the English language.
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2023?
- The candidates have to submit all the necessary documents online.
- The candidates have to select the research projects by browsing the projects from “Go to Research Areas”.
- The referees have to send the reference letters directly to SINGA.
- The application process will start once at least two reference letters will be received by SINGA.
- Soft copies of the required documents must be uploaded to the online application.
- Applicants who are applying through the SINGA portal are not required to apply on university portals separately.
- Try to submit your application at least two weeks before the deadline because once the application is submitted your referees relieve an email and they are 7 days to complete and send the reference letters.
- The candidates have to elaborate their research proposals in the application forms.
- The candidate can submit more than one or up to 3 research proposals.
- There is no need to contact the supervisor in order to apply for SINGA.
- The candidates can apply in any field of interest for a Ph.D. and there is no compulsion to follow the major in bachelor.
Required Documents for Singapore International Graduate Award:
- A copy of a valid passport.
- A recent passport-size photo in JPG or PNG format.
- All academic transcripts are translated into the English language.
- 2 recommendation letters will be submitted by the referees online.
- English proficiency certificate (if required by the university).
- Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the SINGA research scholarship in Singapore is 1 June 2023.