Twitter Internship Program 2022
Your career with purpose starts here. Applications are open to apply for the Twitter Internship Program 2022. Today we have great news that Twitter has opened its door to everyone. TernUp your career. Twitter interns are called “Terns.” You can be a Next Tern. Students who were interested in an international internship are encouraged to apply for the Twitter internship program 2022-2023. Twitter is one of the leading social media platforms in the world.
The duration of the Twitter internship program is 12 weeks. Scholars who have an Undergraduate Degree or those who are studying Undergraduate Program, as well as Graduated scholars, can also apply for the internship at Twitter. Twitter encourages scholars from each over the world to share in their internship programs. Check Also
Twitter Internship Program not only offers hands-on experience in the field of social media. Furthermore, it also gives interns an opportunity to contribute to the field in their own way. Moreover, It’s an unpaid position but can help lead to full-time employment opportunities at Twitter after successful completion.
Details About Twitter Internship Program 2022
- Host association Twitter
- Needed Education Graduate or in 3rd time of Undergraduate Degree
- Duration 12 Weeks
- Deadline Different for Different Region
Following are the perks provided to participants under this internship program.
- Monthly day of rest
- Mentorship changes with our Business Resource Groups and former Terns
- Leadership exposure
- Development workshops
- Social events
- Opportunities to network with tweeps and interns across self-help
- Free Vacation and sick leave
- Access to an online platform for self-help courses, personal training, and licensed therapy
- Access to a self-guided app with courses to build stability and reduce stress.
Students have to follow the following criteria to fulfill the needs of the application.
EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa)
- Applicants should have the age of 18 years or older than this.
- Candidates should study for Undergrad, Master degree, MBA, or Ph.D. degree.
- Applicants should be free to complete the internship for 12 weeks.
- Candidates should be enrolled in 3 or 4 years of an academic institution.
JAPAC (Japan, Asia, and Pacific)
- Applicants should be older than 18 years.
- Students must be willing to complete the internship.
North and Latin America
- Applicants should be eligible for full-time after the final year.
- Older than 18 years.
How To Apply for the Internship
- The application process is different for different regions.
- Students have to apply online by understanding the terms and conditions related to their country
- To Apply for the Twitter Internship. Visit Here