United Arab Emirates University Scholarships
The United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) is a government-owned university in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It is the second oldest university in the UAE, and it offers undergraduate and graduate programs in a variety of disciplines. UAEU has established itself as one of the leading universities in the region, attracting students from all over the world. International students seeking scholarships to study at UAEU can find information about available funding here.
The United Arab Emirates University offers scholarships for Emirati students in a number of fields, including business, engineering, and science. The University is committed to providing world-class education to the next generation of Emirati leaders and wishes to support students who demonstrate potential and promise. The scholarships are awarded on a merit basis, taking into account academic achievement and leadership qualities.
- Full tuition waiver.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Health insurance (if needed).
- Up to AED 3,000 from supervisor’s external research project, or.
- Up to AED 2,000 from the supervisor’s internal research project.
- Master of Electrical Engineering
- Master of Inter. Commercial Law
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Private Law
- Master of Public Law
- Master of Agricultural Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- MSc in Chemical Engineering
- MA in Clinical Psychology
- Master of Electronic Business
- Master of Education
- Master of Engineering Management
- MSc in Environmental Sciences
- Master of Information Technology Management
- Master of Information Security
- Master of Information Technology
- MSc in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Mathematics Sciences
- Master of Medical Sciences
- MSc in Molecular Biol and Biotechnology
- Master of Network Engineering
- MSc in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Physics
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Remote Sensing
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science in Food Science
- MA in Social Business
- MSc in Software Engineering
- Master of Space Sciences
- Master of Teaching
- Master of Water Resources
- PhD in the College of Education
- PhD in the College of Food and Agriculture.
- PhD in Information Technology
- Doctor of Laws
- Doctor of Medicine and Health Sciences
- PhD in the Faculty of Sciences
How to apply
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the university;
- Create an account and log in
- Fill the form out there and provide essential information
- Dates of application are given above and the application should be submitted before deadlines. Otherwise, they will not be applicable. CHECK ALSO