CERN Administrative Student Programme 2022
The CERN Administrative Student Programme 2022 is aimed at undergraduate students specializing in administration, to spend a training period of 2 to 12 months during the course of their studies (Bachelor or Master).
Check: Max Plank Internship
The new Fully Funded Administrative Student Programme is now available at CERN in Switzerland. The duration of the programme is 2 to 12 months, an extension of up to a maximum of 14 months may be given. See Also: Berlin Summer Scholarship
This program is going to cover all the expenses of the selected applicants. You don’t need to pay for anything. Applicants will be able to get a monthly allowance as well and most amazingly will get 2 to 5 days of paid leave every month.
CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 Details:
- Program Host Country: Switzerland
- Host Organization: CERN
- Internship Duration: 8 to 13 weeks
- Internship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: All Nationals
- Deadline: 31 January 2022.
- You must be a national of the CERN member or Associate member state.
- Applicant must have completed 18 months or more of undergraduate studies.
- Specializing in an administrative field at the time of the next student committee which is going to take place in May 2022.
- You will be able to stay there for at least 2 months and at most 12 months.
- You may not apply for this position in case you are studying a STEM/engineering field
- Applicant must have knowledge of the English language or French language.
Benefits of the CERN Student Program 2022:
- The program will allow students to work on technical projects during their tenure.
- Students will have access to comprehensive health insurance coverage during their tenure.
- There will be a daily allowance of 90 CHF paid to the candidate covering accommodation and meals in Geneva for the duration of the contract.
- Students will also have access to a comprehensive physics lecture program.
- Participants will be given the opportunity to attend a series of IT lectures that will be conducted by Open lab.
- CERN will assist applicants in finding suitable accommodation near or at the CERN.
- An allowance will be provided for travel to Geneva from the applicant’s residential place.
How to Apply for CERN Student Program 2022:
- In order to apply for CERN fully paid internship, click on the I’m interested button on the official website.
- The candidates have to sign in through Linkedin, Smartprofile, or with Indeed.
- Browse your resume and drop it in the resume box.
- Provide all your correct and authentic personal details.
- The candidates have to add their academic details along with their experience.
- A motivational message to the hiring manager which shows the commitment of the candidate towards the internship at CERN.
- The candidates have to be clear and specific about the fields “Education” and “Experience”.
- As the candidates are applying at smart recruiters, they are advised to write their answers in Notepad or word in advance, because there is a limited time to answer the questions once the application starts.
- If the candidate is applying for more than one job, each application must be filled separately.