DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022-23
The DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) Scholarship in Germany2022-2023 is the world’s largest funding organization for international students from developing countries.
Check: Study in Turkey
This organization was founded in the year 1925 and ever since then, it has funded around two million scholars in Germany and abroad.
All candidates will have a chance to make new friends, lean a new language, experience new culture and make progress in their future career.
DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2022-2023 Coverage:
- Students who are approved for this scholarship have the chance to be enrolled in German universities.
- The scholarship also comes with a monthly allowance that will help you cater for daily expenses. It also has a provision for health allowance and travel stipends.
- Applicants From all Developing Countries are encouraged to apply. (Check Eligible Countries List).
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in a related subject.
- A candidate’s academic degree should normally not be more than six years old.
- A candidate should have at least two years of professional experience.
DAAD Scholarships in Germany for Master courses in 2022 will cover all the expenses of the selected candidates. It includes:
- A monthly stipend
- Academic expenses
- Health and accident insurance
- Travel allowance
- Accommodation allowance
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Host Country:
- Degree Level:
- Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration of Program:
- Master’s Degree Scholarship (12 to 24 months)
- Doctoral Scholarship (12 to 42 months)
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022-23?
- All interested candidates must apply directly to the scholarship via the official website.
- A candidate doesn’t have to apply directly to the university.
- A candidate has to apply for one post-graduate program. ( maximum for 3 courses)