Job Title: Sales Administrator
Date Posted: 23/07/2020
Closing Date: 06/08/2020
Job Classification: junior-level (1-4 years)
Job Category: Supply Chain (Logistics, Procurement, Warehousing, Transport)
To provide Sales Administrative support to John Deere Staff with focus on administration and clerical tasks that lead to increased team efficiency and effectiveness.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Track and monitor the execution of Supply Chain requests (Purchases, Sales, Inventory Movement, etc.) to ensure that requests are handled within targeted lead times.
Sales Administration Support
Provide administrative support that includes document compliance, timely invoicing, updating of records, tracking reports, filing invoices and authorizing discounts in order to increase team efficiency and enhance infrastructure that results in greater customer satisfaction.
Ensure the effective communication and dissemination of Standard Operating Procedures [SOP] and Policies and report against any deviations, violation and non-compliance to uphold integrity of sales delivery at all times.
Reporting & Analysis
Provide daily reports on “Sales against Targets” and “Lost Sales” to understand trends and share with relevant teams and management for tracking and follow-up.
Ensure that all processes related to effective tender operations are carried out in accordance with company requirements and standards.
Provide timeous issuing of DIAC Payment Requisitions on the PR system to ensure that payments are handled within expected timelines.
Sales Team Support
Provide administrative support to DIAC staff for Loans and Clearances, Company Vehicle Booking, Sales Trips, Supplier Visits, as well as general ad hoc support where required to enable an efficient and effective working environment.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or closely related field.
- Relevant Certification in Supply Chain or Sales Management (desirable).
- Minimum 2 years Relevant Experience in Office Administration
- Minimum 1 years Experience in Agriculture Industry (desirable).
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English
- Office Administration
- Contract Management
- Legal Considerations (Knowledge of Law)
- Product/ Service Knowledge
- Sales Qualification
- Sales Operations
- Detail Oriented
- Microsoft Office & ERP
How to Apply
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.