Google Global Coding Competition 2022
Ready to solve fun, challenging problems? Kick Start hosts online rounds throughout the year, giving participants the opportunity to test and grow their coding abilities while getting better acquainted with competitive programming. Participate in one or join them all!
Google Global Coding Competition 2022 is a one-of-a-kind competition open to exceptional programmers from all over the world. The skilled programmers are given complex difficulties to complete in a particular amount of time in this coding competition, also known as Coding Jam, and so the Code Jam challenge provides the participants with a good opportunity to establish their mantle by putting their talents to the test.
This thrilling online coding competition is Google’s largest coding competition ever. As a result, the challenge serves as a portal for programs to enter a new virtual world with a plethora of potential. Each round brings new challenges, and in the end 25 contestants will have the ultimate chance to put their skills to the test, vying for cash prizes and the coveted championship title at the World Finals.
The competition is undoubtedly a platform for programmers all around the world to learn about one other’s abilities and grasp of the field. Furthermore, it is an excellent opportunity for participants to improve themselves by learning about global competition. Coding, like programming, is a fairly broad field. By participating in such a large and highly intense tournament, programmers learn to improve their skills.
The top 1,500 from each sub-round move on to compete for a spot in the top 1,000 contestants of Code Jam Online Round 2. These top 1,000 contestants advance to Online Round 3 and earn a limited-edition Code Jam t-shirt. The top 25 contestants from Code Jam Online Round 3 will compete in the Virtual World Finals for the championship title and a cash prize of $15,000 USD.
Prizes of Google Global Coding Competition:
- A $15,000 cash prize will be awarded.
- Participants who advance to the third round will receive a limited-edition Code Jam T-Shirt.
- The top finalists will be invited to participate in the Virtual World Finals.
- Certificates will be given to participants based on their level of achievement.
Eligibility Criteria for google global coding competition
- Candidates from all countries are invited to apply, with the exception of those from Crimea, North Korea, Quebec, the Donetsk People’s Republic, and the Luhansk People’s Republic, or those who are forbidden by law.
- Google and Alphabet employees, interns, and contractors, as well as their affiliates, are not eligible to apply.
- If you are a government official, you may apply, but you will not be eligible for a reward or certificate since officers can only participate in the contest as Hub organizers.
- The candidate must be 16 years old or older and have competed in at least 18 Code Jam rounds,
- If Google asks for evidence of eligibility, the candidate must respond within 5 days or risk being dismissed.
How to Apply for the Google Global Coding Competition 2022?
The participant must create an online profile.
- Get yourself registered after you’ve created a profile.
- Participants will have access to the relevant contest website, where they will learn about the registration deadline.
- Candidates must choose a contest time that corresponds to their time zone.
- Candidates must register themselves separately for each contestant. For instance, if you are registered in Code Jam and wish to compete in Hash Code, you must register individually in Hash Code.
- For each registration, be sure you only have one valid contest profile; additional profiles will result in disqualification.
How Google Global Coding Competition works
- Register for Kick Start once on the Google Kick Started website and you’ll be set up to compete in any round you’d like!
- When each round is open, the three-hour countdown begins and you’ll compete on our website solving algorithmic and mathematical problems.
- Following the round, you can check out your rankings and the round analysis. If you were a top competitor, you may be contacted by Google for a chance to interview.
For More Information: