International Monetary Fund Free Online Courses
Free online courses offered by the International Monetary Fund
If you want to study online now days, you can now apply right now to the free online IMF courses offered to students of all nationalities around the world who seek to develop their skills and obtain unique educational opportunities in various fields and disciplines.
Free online courses and courses offered by the IMF in a wide range of different majors.
See Microsoft Company Free Online Courses | 2021
About the International Monetary Fund
The International Monetary Fund is a specialized agency of the Bretton Woods system of the United Nations, established by an international treaty in 1944 to work to promote the health of the global economy.
The Fund is headquartered in Washington, DC, and is managed by its 189 members, who include nearly every country in the world.
Join Harvard University Free Online Courses Free Certificates
Why do we recommend IMF online courses?
The IMF training program includes a wide range of topics in various fields. The IMF Online Learning Program receives financial support from the Government of Japan.
IMF courses are open to anyone from any corner of the world for free.
Register in University of Washington Free Online Courses
International Monetary Fund courses details
- Organization: IMF (International Monetary Fund).
- Cost: Free.
- Country: United States of America.
- Number of courses: 22.
- Deadline: There is no deadline.
List of IMF free courses:
- Financial development.
- Financial inclusion.
- Fundamentals of Central Bank.
- Law power subsidy repair.
- Public Sector.
- Debt Statistics.
- Programming and financial policy.
- Gap Estimation Model.
- Financial Market Analysis
- Fiscal programming and policy.
- Macroeconomic accounts and analysis.
Your degree provides a detailed transcript of what you have learned.
Certification and transcripts give you evidence to show while submitting job or university applications, or assessments.
Once you qualify for certification, you will be able to view and share a digital copy.
Depending on your location, you will receive your printed certificate two to five weeks after you qualify for it.
Benefits of IMF free courses
- Obtaining a certificate from the highest international organization.
- Learn from home.
- No registration fee required.
- Free online courses as well as some paid courses.
- Full exemption from tuition fees.
- Online access mode.
- Digital certificates.
Conditions for applying to IMF courses
- All international students from any country are eligible.
- No educational restrictions.
- All courses are available
- There are no age criteria
- There is no specific qualification for education where students with any qualification can apply
How to apply for IMF courses
The application process is very easy. You just need to register for the course.
After pressing the Apply Now button, you will go to the official website and register or log in if you have an account on the site and then choose the course you want to study and then start studying.
See Free Online Courses with Certificates from Oxford University
IMF Certification Cost
The courses are free, but if you want to get certified, the certification will cost you around $25.
my name is SIDDIG OSMAN ABDOLKARIM, Sudanese Nationality, I hop to study courses in your foundation,
اود ان اشارك في هذه الدوره
ارغب في الحصول علي فرصه لحضور هذه الدوره
My name is Mathani Ibrahim Hassan Mohammed
Ihope to study this course
اود انا اشارك
I need that is course
أرغب ف حضور هذه الدورة