Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2022
Max Plank Summer Internship in Germany 2022
The Applications are now open for the Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2022. The Max Planck Summer Internship is a Fully Funded Internship in Germany for Bachelor, Master, and Postgraduate Students. They invite applicants from all countries. All the Expenses will be covered by the Max Planck Summer Internship. This is the Famous Internship in Germany and a lot of other Fully Funded Internships Started in Germany for International Students. We will tell you all.
Check : 5,000 toronto university scholarships
Are you still curious to get to know about Max Planck Scholarship in Germany? So Participants will also get a chance to join Numerous Social Activities such as Lab Parties, Hikes, Sports Groups, PhD Activities, the Institutes Summer Parties, and Much More. Ther are inviting applications from excellent students with top grades from all countries. Further details are given below:
Details Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2022:
- Internship Country: Germany
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th February 2022
Benefits of Max Planck Internship in 2022:
- The interns will be provided with a monthly stipend of approx 800 Euros.
- The accommodation of the interns will be covered.
- Travel costs of the interns will be reimbursed through the Max Planck internship grants.
Eligibility Criteria of Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2022:
- All international undergraduates can apply.
- The undergraduates must be getting training or education in related fields such as Biology, chemistry, bioinformatics, biophysics, neuroscience, etc.
- The bachelor’s and master’s students must have some research experience during their studies.
- The applicants are required to be enrolled in university during internship time.
- If the students have completed their degree, the degree must be completed in 2022
How to Apply for Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2022?
- The applicants have to get themselves registered online.
- The applicants have to log in to the MaxSIP application portal and invite at least two referees.
- The applicants have to choose any three research groups from the given list.
- The applicants are not required to contact the lab heads directly.
- Provide all your relevant documents and submit your application through the portal before the deadline.