Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2022
Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2022-23 provides an opportunity to the hard-working, talented, and well-deserving students to continue their higher studies without having any worry about the educational financial cost. Check:Max Plank Internship
The Aga Khan scholarship 2022 aims at uplifting brilliant students from developing countries and enabling them to be prepared for better employment.
The funded scholarship also paves multiple prospects for upcoming career opportunities within the Aga Khan Foundation. In this way scholarship for international students from developing countries also serves as a stepping stone towards a better future.
The Foundation gives priority to requests for Master’s level courses but is willing to consider applications for PhD programmes, only in the case of outstanding students who are highly recommended for doctoral studies by their professors and who need a PhD for the fulfilment of their career objectives (academic or research oriented).
Applications for short-term courses are not considered; neither are applications from students who have already started their course of study.
Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Aga Khan Foundation
- Master’s Degree Scholarship
- PhD Scholarship
Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2022 Deadline:
The deadline varies from country to country.
Benefits of the Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2022:
- The students will be given assistance in tuition fees.
- Living expenses will be provided by the foundation.
- The PhD students will be granted assistance for two years.
- The students are free to obtain funding from other sources.
Eligibility Criteria of Aga Khan Foundation Scholarships 2022:
- The Foundation accepts applications from nationals of the following countries: Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Syria, Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Madagascar and Mozambique. In France, Portugal, UK, USA and Canada, applications are accepted from those who are originally from one of the above developing countries, are interested in development-related studies and who have no other means of financing their education.
- Consistently excellent academic records.
- Genuine financial need.
- Admission to a highly reputable university or program of study.
- Relevance of the field of study to AKDN’s focus areas.
- Demonstrating thoughtful and coherent educational and career plans,
- Their extra-curricular interests and achievements, potential to achieve their goals and likelihood to succeed in a foreign academic environment.
- Applicants are expected to have some years of work experience in their field of interest.
- Preference is given to students under 30 years of age.
How to Apply for the Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2022:
- The applications must be sent to the local offices of the Aga Khan Foundation, Aga Khan Education Service, or Aga Khan Education Board.
- Every country office has a different internal deadline. Make sure to follow the internal deadlines.
- Be prepared to explain your financial situation, academic performance, extracurricular achievements, and your career plan in front of the local scholarship committee at the time of an interview.