Project Coordinator/Manager – Almanna Food
We are looking for a Project manager who will be responsible for planning and overseeing the project to ensure that the project is completed in time and within budget. Plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way, and to make sure that this is all done within the confines of a company’s goals and vision.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives and manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Recruit and train team members.
- Manage the direct and indirect teams to reach the goals, and ensure that all project operations are taking place
- Develop and execute a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Coordinate internal resources and payments to the teams and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Measure the project performance using appropriate tools and techniques as well as deliver reports and escalate to management as needed
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Min. 4 years’ experience in FMCG.
- Bachelor degree in Business or a related field/ PMP is plus.
- Analytical mindset with exposure to financial data
- Experience in events Planning
- Strong communication & leadership Skills.
How to Apply
Deadline for Application: Nov 08, 2020
Please write the Job Title on Subject Line
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Interested Applicant to send an updated CV to : [email protected]